Enrich lives with laughter! Get trained as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader.
Whether you want to lead Laughter Yoga sessions for fun, get paid to laugh, integrate laughter into your current work, or simply enjoy a light-hearted weekend of laughter and learning, join the fun!
The two-day intensive training program offers a solid foundation in Laughter Yoga theory and practical application. After successful completion of the training you will be qualified as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL), an internationally recognized certification.
- Two full days of in-person CLYL training
- Official CLYL Training Manual
- CLYL Certificate signed by Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of Laughter Yoga International
- MP3 recordings of training sessions
- Audio / Video Library ($49.95 value)
- Laugh for No Reason e-book written by Dr. Kataria
- Six-month membership to Laughter Yoga Prozone Professional Organization ($99 value)
- Connection to a network of laughter professionals around the world
- Unlimited opportunities to co-lead Laughter Yoga Atlanta Laughter Yoga Circle
- Ongoing support and leader coaching from Celeste Greene
- Enjoy an environment in which we will laugh without inhibition and create a weekend of fun memories and new laughter friends
- And much more!
As a qualified CLYL, you will be able to:
- Discuss the health benefits of therapeutic laughter
- Apply sustainable and reliable techniques that create positive behavioral change in people, organizations and communities
- Incorporate Laughter Yoga techniques and principles in your life and work
- Use reliable and sustainable ways to get a healthy D.O.S.E. of happiness (Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, Endorphins) daily
- Build your "laughter muscles," enabling laughter to come naturally to you
- Confidently facilitate Laughter Yoga sessions with the general public, corporations, older adults, and children
- Quickly transform a group of strangers into a unified team
- Effectively lead over 40 different Laughter Yoga exercises and activities
- Facilitate powerful laughter meditations, grounding techniques and Pranayama breathing exercises
- Address common challenges faced during laughter sessions
- Make money with Laughter Yoga
- Run a successful Laughter Yoga club and market your services
The Nitty Gritty:
Logistics: We train both days from 9:30am-5:00pm with a break for lunch. The training is located at Inman Park Church (1015 Edgewood Avenue NE, Atlanta GA 30307). Upon registration, you receive your official Certified Laughter Yoga Leader via email. It is best to review the manual before the training so that you can familiarize yourself with the concepts. Prior to the training you will receive an email with more detailed logistical instructions.
Registration Fee: $295 (Note: Receive a $50 discount if you and a friend sign up together or if you are a student/senior).
Cancellations: We're easy and realize that all cancellations are due to unforeseen circumstances. If your circumstances change and you are unable to attend a training for which you have registered, you will be eligible to receive credit toward a future training of the same type and value. Anything can happen at any time to anybody, including us. We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time. In the unlikely event we must cancel a training program, you will receive a full refund within 30 days of the date of the canceled training. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance in the event you need to cancel or change your travel plans.