Enrich wellness and engagement with laughter!
Get trained as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader with Older Adults!
The Certified Laughter Yoga Leader with Older Adults training program is ideal for those who wish to expand their professional and personal skills and enrich lives by learning to confidently facilitate effective seated Laughter Yoga sessions with older adults.
The one-day intensive training program offers a solid foundation in Laughter Yoga theory and practical application.
- One full day of in-person training with Celeste Greene, MA Gerontology, Georgia State University
- Official Training Manual
- Certificate of Completion signed by Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of Laughter Yoga International
- MP3 recordings of training sessions
- Laugh for No Reason e-book by Dr. Kataria
- Connection to a network of laughter professionals around the world
- Ongoing support and coaching from Celeste Greene
- Many fun memories with laughter colleagues
The training will enable you to:
- Discuss the health benefits of therapeutic laughter
- Confidently facilitate Laughter Yoga sessions with Older Adults
- Effectively lead over 40 different Laughter Yoga exercises and activities with older adults
- Quickly transform a group of strangers into a unified team
- Address challenges faced during Laughter Yoga sessions
- Use reliable and sustainable ways to get a daily D.O.S.E of happiness (Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, Endorphins)
- Build your "laughter muscles," enabling laughter to come more naturally to you
*Click on green text above to see full training agenda*
Date: Friday, October 14, 2016
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Location: Nessmith-Lane Center, Statesboro, Georgia