Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader!
Two-Day Certified Laughter Yoga
Click here to see why former trainees are raving about our training program!
When: January 17-18, 2015 (9:30am-4:30pm)
Where: Atlanta, GA
For more information about becoming certified as
a Laughter Yoga Leader, contact Celeste today at 678.596.6979.
Enrich your life with laughter!
Whether you want to lead Laughter Yoga sessions for groups, get paid to laugh, integrate laughter into your current work,
or simply want to enjoy a light-hearted weekend of laughter and learning, join the fun!
After successful completion of this course
you will be qualified as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL), an internationally recognized certification that's good
for life (pun intended ).
This experiential and transformative Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training will:
- Give you a thorough
understanding of Laughter Yoga and ability to practically apply the concepts
- Enable you to discuss with confidence the physiological and psychological benefits
- Teach you the "40 foundation
Laughter Yoga exercises" and give you practice leading these exercises and creating your own
- Build your "laughter muscles," enabling laughter to come more naturally
- Show you how to release tension in
a safe and positive way
- Inspire and
empower you to start your own Laughter Club
you the skills and give you the confidence to facilitate Laughter Yoga classes (free or paid) with the general public, corporations,
older adults, children, and special needs groups
you to incorporate laughter appropriately into your professional and personal relationships
- Connect you with a network of laughter
professionals around Atlanta and the world
an environment in which we will laugh without inhibition and create a weekend of fun memories and new laughter friends
What you will learn:
- The physical,
mental, emotional, and energetic benefits of laughter
- How to laugh without humor, comedy or props
- The history of Laughter Yoga and therapeutic laughter
- How to effectively manage group laughter with a variety of participants (corporate groups, older
adults, children, etc.)
- How to take laughter
seriously without becoming too serious yourself
to add more laughter into your life
- How to
take groups to deeper levels of joy and inner peace through Laughter Meditation
- How to start and run a successful laughter club
- How to market your services
Who should attend:
- Yoga and fitness teachers
- Management or Human Resource Professionals
- Physical & Occupational Therapists
- All Healthcare Professionals
psychiatrists, social workers
- Eldercare workers
- Entertainment professionals
- Alternative therapists and healers
- Anyone wanting to add more laughter to their lives
Fee: $295 (includes official Laughter Yoga Training Manual and "Laugh for No Reason"
e-book, Certified Laughter Yoga Leader certificate signed by Dr. Kataria, MP3 recordings of the training sessions, six-month
membership to Laughter Yoga Prozone professional organization, unlimited opportunities to co-lead the Third Tuesdays Free
Laughter Yoga Circle, and unlimited Leader coaching from Celeste Greene, Director of Laughter Yoga Atlanta and Certified Laughter
Discounts: $245 per person if you and a friend sign up together; $245 student and senior rate
Payments can be made
via Paypal, check, money order, or cash.
Cancellations: If you are unable to attend, you will be eligible to receive credit
toward a future workshop of the same type and value. If we need to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances, you will
receive a full refund within 30 days of the date of the canceled training. To Register:
Celeste Greene today to reserve your spot!
pay by mail, send a check or money order to:
973 Edgewood Avenue NE, Unit 4
Atlanta, GA 30307